This creepy photo is brought to you by: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Like Allison mentioned in one of her previous posts, productivity = an insanely fast day! It’s almost time to peace out, and I feel like I just got here. Yay for getting things done!
- I even worked through lunch today…mostly because the sandwich I was attempting to make was a total fail. The tomato or the mozzarella - something made the bread really soggy and gross.
- Mom & I decided to take this fall/winter off of crafting & selling in craft fairs…mostly because we are insanely busy preparing for this baby, and I don’t have the extra $$ to fork out for shows & supplies. BUT we were just asked to do a home show for a lady next month and I am pumped for it. Excited to take some time to get my craft on again!
- I’m SO excited for a lazy evening, and a slow day tomorrow. Yoga & football are all I have on my agenda for Saturday, and I’m not at all mad about it.
- Our new car has a bad habit of ‘low tire pressure’, and this morning it looked really low, so I grabbed Larry the Liberty for my commute instead! It was so good to be reunited with Larry, that little gas guzzler….plus he’s way easier to get in and out of with this big ole belly.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!