This John Denver station on Pandora makes me want to go back here…
Happy Wine Wednesday!
- I’m leaving work in 10 minutes! My cousin is starting pitcher in his high school baseball game this afternoon. Need to be there because duh.
- Last night while laying in bed, I realized I don’t have to work on Friday because it’s Good Friday. Score!
- Chris & I aren’t sure where to go to church on Sunday. The congregation we’ve been going to is great, but we aren’t sure we want to become members because it’s really far away from us. I feel bad leading them on, so we need to slowly stop going there. So that’s neat.
- So far today, I’ve eaten two bananas, a halo, and about 5 pita chips with hummus. Needless to say, my stomach is not happy about it and super excited that I’m thinking about hitting up Sonic for some grease on the way to the game.
- The snow is gone already, so that makes me happy. Looking out my office window, all I see are the tops of trees from the woods on our property. Seeing little hints of green on those trees also makes me happy.
- My stomach just growled. It needs some mozz sticks stat.
The laziest of Sundays has been spent laying in bed watching the storms roll by. All day. I deserve it after working almost 12 hours yesterday.
Chris volunteered to go get groceries (thank you Jesus). And the dog is on high alert, making sure cars are getting through the stoplight okay.
Listening to: Gift by OAR….I can’t stop!
Obsessing over: SPRING! I rocked a maxi skirt, jean jacket and flip flops yesterday, and I loved every second of it.
I’m feeling: Emotional. Don’t ya love being a woman?
Working on: Training plans for tomorrow! My Leadership Team for the summer has their first training tomorrow. So my partner in crime and I are busy today preparing for that.
Drinking: Agua. And it’s still boring.
Anticipating: Sunday. After working all day/evening tomorrow, I’m guessing Sunday will consist of me being in bed most of the day watching TV and snuggling with my puppy.
Thankful for: My mama. Girlfriend has taken so many weird phone calls from me over the years. Thankful that I can call her at the drop of a hat and she’ll calm me down/help me out/talk me through/laugh with me - whatever it is that I need! Love you mom!
Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy the sun if it’s shining where you are!
Love, casual Friday attire, and Toy Story clouds,
Happy National Siblings Day to my best gal!
This photo was taken at our favorite place on earth, Lake Okoboji, circa 1996 is my guess.
Love you Nic!
It’s 80 degrees here in Omaha today. Thus, I left work early (hey, I’m working all weekend) and decided to catch some rays on the deck.
Pup is loving it and so am I.
In other news, my eyes started watering at the sight of my pasty white ashy legs when I put on shorts. Yikes.
Just saw that the lovely Lauren tagged me in this - so here goes!
Here is how it works: Rules: 1. Post the rules 2. Answer the questions the tagged set for you. Write 11 new ones. 3. Tag 11 people. 4. Let them know you tagged them. (Ask, message, etc)
1. What’s your go-to coffee order? Vanilla Blonde with a splash of cream. All day err day.
2. Who is your celeb crush? This question is always so hard for me to answer for some reason. Don’t make fun of me too much, but I take after my mom and have this weird thing for Blake Shelton. Don’t tell Miranda Lambert. I’m pretty sure she could kick my ass.
3. If you had $500 and were not allowed to save any of it, what would you spend it on? Aside from stupid things like student loans and paying off a credit card I racked up in college - I’d go nuts with new shoes and clothes. It’s been a while!
4. Favorite kind of wine? I’m a cab gal. Big fan of Cupcake’s Red Velvet, and Apothic Red.
5. Your favorite comfort food? Anything chip & dip. Or cheesy potatoes. I’m drooling.
6. Your favorite store(s) to buy clothes from? I’m a fashionista, but definitely don’t have the wallet really be serious about it. I love H&M, Old Navy, & Gap.
7. Dream vacation location? This changes often, but right now, I’m dreaming about any place with white sandy beaches and palm trees.
8. Favorite band/singer as of late? I cannot get enough of OAR lately. They just have some really great summer jam tunes.
9. The show that you always DVR? We don’t have DVR, but the show that I try to catch on my iPad if I miss an episode is The Voice. Blake….
10. Your favorite curse word? I think the one I use most often is probably shit.
11. Favorite accessory to rock? Scarves for days. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring…scarves forever.
My questions: 1. Favorite season and why? 2. Who is the absolute WORST celebrity in your opinion? 3. Favorite junk food? 4. Happiest moment of your life thus far? 5. One thing you would tell yourself back in high school. 6. When you were little, what did you tell people you wanted to be when you grew up? 7. Best book you’ve ready lately? 8. Biggest pet peeve? 9. NSYNC or Backstreet Boys? 10. First thing you do when your alarm goes off? 11. Tell me a joke.
Sorry in advance if you’ve been tagged already :)