This is the face of a gal who is JAZZED to be back at work today.
Here are some random thoughts for this Thursday:
- I’m finally starting to feel better! I may be heavily drugged and carrying around a box of kleenex with me, but at least I feel better.
- I organized a toilet paper drive at work for a local homeless shelter who hosted over 815 people during the super cold days. I got into work today and my whole entire doorway was blocked with a giant stack of TP. So that was fun.
- Over the course of the last couple weeks, I’ve cut back major on coffee [caffeine in general] in the morning. I had a morning at work a couple weeks ago where I’m pretty sure I drank my body weight in coffee, without eating breakfast, and it was not good. So I’m trying to cut back a little. I even bought half-caff coffee the other day…and I died a little inside. Kind of like that one time I had to buy the ‘simply smooth’ coffee because my stomach couldn’t handle the real stuff. Who am I?
- I went on an American Idol ban for a while, because I hated the Minaj & Mariah drama…and Ryan Seacrest. But I watched last night. I actually really like this panel of judges - they’re pretty entertaining. I still like The Voice better. Because Blake Shelton, duh.
- Did I mention how happy I am to be out of my germ infested bedroom?!
Happy Thursday, friends.
- adultlifetaketwo likes this
- lifeandeliza likes this
- galapagosgal likes this
- kcmac1030 likes this
- catchmeovercocktails likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- nerdyjess likes this
- littlejandthecity likes this
- corporategirl likes this
- wineandglitterplease likes this
- the-enc-diaries likes this
- heywhysoserious likes this
- aglitteryworld posted this